CampersID reserves the right, at any time, to modify, alter, or update this Agreement, and you agree to be bound by such modifications, alterations, or updates. You agree to regularly review this Agreement and to be aware of such revisions. Your use of this Website following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by this Agreement as changed.
Collection of Information
In connection with your use of the Website, we may automatically collect information from you using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. A cookie by itself does not personally identify the user; it merely identifies the computer or device with which the user accesses the Website. Cookies help us track user behavior such as which pages you visit and how long spend in each area of the site, and this data helps us improve our user experience.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies. If you delete your cookies or set your web browser to decline cookies, some features of the Website may not work as designed.
We have an electronic newsletter sign-up in the footer of our Website operated by a third-party platform. We will only use your email address are for our newsletter and other internal marketing purposes. We will not sell or distribute your email address to any third party. If you no longer wish to receive emails from us, you can unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions in those emails.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including the following:
Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Website;
Operate and improve our Website;
- Provide you with advertising and analyze the results, including from third-party websites and applications;
- Respond to your comments and questions;
- Send you newsletters and emails;
- Detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal;
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
We may share information about you for various purposes, including the following:
- We may share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. For example, we share information with developers, vendors, or other companies that help us operate our Website or advertisements.
- We may share information in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves.
- We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business.
- We may share information for other reasons as may be described to you.
The Website may offer social plugins (such as the ShareThis Plugin currently on the right side of the screen) or other tools or features. The use of such features enables the sharing of certain information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the third party that provides the feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection in connection with social sharing, please visit the privacy policies of the third parties that provide these features.
How We Protect Your Information
We use industry standard security measures to protect this Website and your information. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of the Website will be completely secure and encourage you to take steps to protect yourself online.